Split Platform Scaffolding
Our Split Platform Scaffolding System is a unique scaffolding solution that attaches quickly and easily
to the framing of the house, creating valuable ground space.
Split Platform was specifically designed to allow multiple trades to work on the house at the same time.
This speeds up construction and progress payments and avoids delays.
Benefits of building with INTAKS Split Platform scaffolding
- Offers multiple advantages: from job scheduling to fewer hassles on site to better cash flow
- Building company benefits from good communication with scaffolder
- Standards can be installed clear of windows and access areas
- Multiple trades can work simultaneously
- From top platform, builder can easily step on top plate to install trusses
- Planks are then dropped and roofer can begin work at same time as fascia installer
- Once fascia is on, builder can put soffit in, then windows go in
- When scaffold comes down, roof, windows and soffit are all done and house is ready for cladding
For Scaffolding Installers
- Unique configuration that will set you apart
- Requires good communication with building company
- Easy to install
- Install and dismantle process is fast
- Use buiding frame to help level and brace the scaffold
- Up to 3.6m between handrail posts
- Suitable for steel and timber framed buildings
- Quick install and dismantle time allows installer to be more responsive to client needs and adapt to client's changing requirements
- Light and easy to load, unload and carry