Soffit Prop Edge Protection
INTAKS Soffit Prop is a safe and efficient residential roof edge protection system.
Light weight and versatility is combined with a safe work method for installation of uprights and handrails. Adaptable to different soffit depths and gutter profiles, and with spacing between uprights of up to 3.6m, the largely tool-less installation means getting the job done better, quicker.
Uprights fold for easy carrying and efficient transport from job-to-job,
significantly reducing time on site. Can be used on roof pitches of up to 35 degrees.
Some of the benefits of having INTAKS Soffit Prop Edge Protection on your next project
For Edge Protection Installers
- Extremely flexible
- Strong but light, making it easier on the body with less fatigue
- Much of the assembly is tool-less, contributing to speed and ease of install and dismantle
- Variable spans between uprights allow obstacles to be worked around
- Straight-forward adjustments, reducing or eliminating significant re-work
- Safe work methods for installers
- Light and easy to load, unload and carry
- Safe & compliant
- Fast & efficient to install, reducing on-site delays
- Suitable for new builds, re-roofs or maintenance
- Can be combined with access platforms as required
- May be used on roofs with slopes up to 35 degrees