Floor Void Protection
The INTAKS Floor Void Protection system allows floor voids to be covered over wide spans,
protecting workers from falls during construction.
Light and strong aluminium planks interlock side-by-side and end-to-end to create a flat, uniform platform
that can handle medium duty loads at up to 4.8m, and heavy duty at up to 4.3m, spans.
A quick and effective answer wherever a strong platform is required.
Some of the benefits of INTAKS Floor Void protection
For Workers & End Users
- Safe & compliant
- Fast & efficient to install or remove, reducing on-site delays
- Contiguous, uniform platform
- Horizontal deflection effectively eliminated, due to interlocking system
- Large spans means that access below can be kept clear
For Edge Protection Installers
- Suitable for new builds, refurbishments and maintenance
- Light to carry, with planks available in 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m lengths
- Quick and easy to install and interlock
- Wide spans (4.8m medium duty and 4.3m heavy duty)
- No effective limit on size of platform