Parapet Clamp Edge Protection
The INTAKS Parapet Clamp Edge Protection system is a fast and versatile edge protection solution.
The edge protection unit can be assembled without tools on from the safety of the ground, then easily loaded into an EWP. Once in the air, connection to the parapet happens in no time at all without damaging cap flashings. Handrails are then being passed up to complete a quick and safe installation.
Caters for parapets up to 550mm wide.
Some of the benefits of INTAKS Parapet Clamp edge protection
For Workers & End Users
- Safe & compliant
- Fast & efficient to install or remove, reducing on-site delays
- No drilling into parapet required
- Allows project schedules to be compressed, and move ahead without traditional scaffolding-related delays
- Adjustments are easy to make
- Simple but sophisticated system
- Flexibility to deal with most on-site requirements (including those unanticipated ones)
For Edge Protection Installers
- Suitable for new builds, refurbishments and maintenance
- Quick to install and dismantle
- Components configured on ground without tools: fast, safe and efficient
- Easy handling of primarily aluminium components
- Quickly secured to parapet
- No damage to cap flashings
- 6m aluminium handrails easily handed-up from ground to EWP, massively reducing time in EWP
- Up to 3.6m between handrail posts
- Light and easy to load, unload and carry
- Same components can be used for Floor Clamp edge protection