On Roof & Underslung Edge Protection
The INTAKS On Roof & Underslung Edge Protection System can be installed on or underneath roofs
supported by steel or timber purlins.
Suitable for new builds and re-roofs, use of ghost handrail allows continuous edge protection to be in
place during laying of the roof, without interrupting efficiency of roofers.
Multiple adjustments possible and system can be combined with other INTAKS edge protection
configurations to cover all bases on-site.
Some of the benefits of INTAKS On Roof / Underslung edge protection
- Safe & compliant
- Fast & efficient to install or remove, reducing on-site delays
- Roofers feel safer and improve efficiency by working without a harness
- Simple but sophisticated system has flexibility to deal with most on-site requiremetns
For Edge Protection Installers
- Extremely flexible with multiple adjustment options to accommodate challenges on site
- Quick to install and dismantle
- Easy handling in EWP of primarily aluminium components
- Much of assembly is tool-less, contributing to speed and ease of install and dismantle
- Up to 3.6m between handrail posts
- Light and easy to load, unload and carry