1M Down Scaffolding
The 1M Down Scaffolding System attaches to the framing of the house, allowing
excellent access for workers on site to complete their tasks.
1M Down has been specifically designed to allow super quick installation and,
when the scaffolding is no longer needed, it comes down just as fast.
Installation and dismantle of the scaffolding doesn't hold up construction progress.
Better for the builder and for other trades.
Benefits of building with INTAKS 1M Down scaffolding
- More room on site
- Clear access to the building, because structure is used to support the scaffold
- Upright standards can be installed clear of windows and access areas
- Especially useful on smaller sites
- Wider platform (3 or 4 planks = 675mm or 900mm)
- Uniform / flat platform
- Faster to install, so less time waiting around for Scaffolders
- Makes scheduling of work on site easier
- Adds up to overall less time required on site
For Scaffolding Installers
- Easy to install
- Install and dismantle process is fast
- Use building frame to help level and brace the scaffold
- Up to 3.6m between handrail posts
- Suitable for timber and steel framed buildings
- Quick install and dismantle time allows installer to be more responsive to client needs and adapt to client's changing requirements
- Light and easy to load, unload and carry