Interlocking Planks for Tube & Coupler Scaffold
INTAKS Interlocking Planks can make your business easier to manage, improve your bottom line,
and give you one up on the competition.
Better safety combines with more flexibility.
And wide, variable spans mean less gear, saving on transport and time on site.
A few of the benefits of building with INTAKS Interlocking Planks
- Planks have a 4.8m span at medium duty (4.3m at heavy duty), are extremely strong and can be easily joined mid-span
- Planks interlock end-to-end and side-to-side, creating a uniform, level platform and reducing trip hazards
- Suitable for platforms and floor voids, with no limitation on platform size
- Wide spans mean fewer obstructions, letting trades get on with their work more easily
- Anti-slip knurling grooves conveniently spaced so you can kneel between them
- Tidy visual appeal
For Scaffolding Installers
- Extremely strong with big spans (4.8m at medium duty and 4.3m at heavy duty)
- Ability to join mid-span massively reduces requirement for putlogs
- Less gear on site translates into huge labour and transport savings
- Weight is around 20% lighter than dry timber planks, and much lighter again than wet timber planks: INTAKS planks don't absorb moisture
- INTAKS planks do not require regular testing as timber or laminated planks do - if cared for properly, should last a lifetime
- Toeboards snap on for quick and completely tool-less installation