Freestanding Gable Scaffold
INTAKS Freestanding Gables utilise the same components as the Freestanding Scaffolding System
to create a safe and effective gable scaffold.
The benefits of INTAKS' variable spans, uniform platforms, and quick assembly, come to the fore.
The gable scaffold is typically integrated with the main scaffold but built to stand alone
independently once the main scaffold comes down.
A few of the benefits of building with INTAKS Freestanding scaffolding
- Safe & compliant
- Fast & efficient to install, reducing on-site delays
- Highly versatile and suitable for almost every type of construction project
- Wide spans means fewer obstructions, letting trades get on with their work more easily
- Less scaffold bracing required allows for clear access to building
- Faster completion, better quality
For Scaffolding Installers
- Extremely flexible
- Strong but light, making it easier on the body with less fatigue
- Much of the assembly is tool-less, contributing to speed and ease of install and dismantle
- Variable spans between uprights allow obstacles to be worked around
- Straight-forward adjustments, reducing or eliminating significant re-work
- Light and easy to load, unload and carry