Floor Clamp Edge Protection
The INTAKS Floor Clamp Edge Protection system offers a strong but speedy edge protection
solution on floor overhangs and balconies.
The edge protection unit can be assembled from the safety of the ground without any tools.
Connection of the unit to the floor edge happens fast (no drilling required), with handrails
attached to complete a quick and safe installation. Can accommodate floor heights of up to 550mm.
Some of the benefits of INTAKS Floor Clamp edge protection
For Workers & End Users
- Safe & compliant
- Fast & efficient to install or remove, reducing on-site delays
- No drilling into floor required
- Allows project schedules to be compressed, and to move ahead without traditional scaffolding-related delays
- Adjustments are easy to make
- Simple but sophisticated system
- Flexibility to deal with most on-site requirements (including those unanticipated ones)
For Edge Protection Installers
- Suitable for new builds, reurbishments and maintenance
- Quick to install and dismantle
- Components configured on ground without tools: fast, safe and efficient
- Easy handling of primarily aluminium components
- Quickly secured to floor edge
- Up to 3.6m between handrail posts
- Light and easy to load, unload and carry