Face Fixed (Light Commercial) Edge Protection
The INTAKS Face Fixed Edge Protection System provides a flexible answer to the most challenging of
edge protection requirements on new and existing steel- and timber-framed buildings.
Attached to steel or timber purlins and girts, the system is highly adaptable and quick and easy to install.
Multiple versatile bracing options are available to prevent horizontal deflection and to keep workers safe.
Some of the benefits of INTAKS Face Fixed edge protection
- Safe & compliant
- Fast & efficient to install or remove, reducing on-site delays
- Workers on the roof feel safer and improve efficiency by working without a harness
- Simple but sophisticated system
- Flexibility to deal with most on-site requirements (including those unanticipated ones)
For Edge Protection Installers
- Suitable for new builds or maintenance projects
- Quick to install and dismantle
- Components configured on ground without tools: fast, safe and efficient
- Easy handling of primarily aluminium components in EWP
- 6m aluminium handrails easily handed-up from ground to EWP, massively reducing time in EWP
- Up to 3.6m between handrail posts
- Multiple adjustment and bracing options to accommodate on-site requirements
- Light and easy to load, unload and carry