Installation of floor void protection using INTAKS is straightforward:
- Place Interlocking Planks over floor void. Ensure the planks interlock side-to-side and end-to-end.
- Planks must overlap supporting surface a minimum of 200mm at each end.
- Timber battens (not supplied) 50mm high placed on all 4 sides of the planks and secured to concrete or timber floor with Tek screws to prevent movement of planks sideways and lengthways.
- Complete final checks and handover to site manager.
- Dismantle process is the reverse to installation.
Planks can also be installed on top of a supporting structure and secured in place where required.